Saturday, January 27, 2024

Kansas XIV


Once more I am featuring some pics from Molly Macdonald whose name you will recognize if you visit here on a regular basis.

These are from her visit to Pratt, Kansas some others of which you can see here.

This park is a multi-war memorial site as are so many throughout the country. I have written before about these being more efficient for places with limited resources.

A slightly different view of the entrance to the park.

Called the B-29 All Veterans Memorial, it opened in 2003, and honors many from various involvements and after posting the previous post, I discovered that I had one more individual to include.


A couple more shots of some of the many aircraft on display here.



Molly told me just the other day that she came across a brand new memorial in Florida, where she is currently. I am planning a trip to meet up with her in the near future. I'll keep you posted about that!

So, next time, on the 1st of Feb., we will return to Maryland, so join me there, as always, at 9:00 am.

To see additional memorials from Kansas, or any other state, please click a state name on the left side of this page.

I will ask, as I do at the end of nearly every post now, for anyone, like Molly, who has pictures of Vietnam memorials not seen here to please send them to me. I will give you full photo credit for the pic and any information about it you may know. Check your state, or anywhere you may have visited, from the list at the left, or any place else. Please send them to the email at the left or directly to me at Ldddad@comcast.net. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment