Sunday, January 7, 2024

Wisconsin XVII

Anyone who follows along here knows that I am all about memorials and monuments. these pay homage to the men and women who fought so bravely in Vietnam, but it is extra special to me when I can actually put a face to a name

Thus was born my Faces of Remembrance series. I can think of no better way to start this new year than to post some of the faces sent to me by Joan in Wisconsin.


Joan is one of a number of you who have responded to my request for photos of memorials that you have seen, but I have not. 

So in that spirit I will ask again. Please send any memorials that you may have seen in your area or in your travels and I will gladly feature it here (and give you full credit!) There is a an email address on the left side of this page.

The above are just a few of the ones that Joan forwarded to me and I will feature others in future posts.

Next time, on the 12th we will revisit Arizona, so join me there, as always, at 9:00 am.

To see additional memorials from Wisconsin, or any other state, please click on a state name on the left side of this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment