Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Pennsylvania XLIII

It has been a little while since I featured a face in my ongoing Faces of Remembrance series, so I thought today that I would share one from Pennsylvania. Pottstown to be specific.

I have posted about this particular memorial a couple of times before and you can check those out here and here.

But for today, just the face.


As is so often the case, the sculptor was able to capture the "thousand yard stare" of a guy who has just seen too much.

Next time we visit Pennsylvania, I will share a completely different example of how we are depicted. A somewhat startling view of a face from another site.

Next time, on the 26th, we will return to Utah, so join me there as usual at 9:00 am.

To see additional memorials from Pennsylvania, or any other state. please click on a stater name on the left side of this page. 

I will ask, as I do at the end of nearly every post now, for anyone who has pictures of Vietnam memorials not seen here to please send them to me. I will give you full photo credit for the pic and any information about it you may know. Check your state, or anywhere you may have visited, from the list at the left, or any place else for that matter. Please send them to the email at the left or directly to me at Ldddad@comcast.net. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment