Thursday, August 17, 2023

Pennsylvania XLI

Awhile back I posted from Pottstown, Pennsylvania and commented that there was much to see here and that I would return. You can check out that post here.

Running throughout the memorial are what seem to be a constantly increasing number of bricks and pavers honoring vets who were lost or served. 


Called the All Veterans Walk of Honor, the following are just a small sampling of the
hundreds that are here.






If you return to the first picture, you can see the row of bricks crossing in front of the gazebo. It runs throughout the site and broadens into the large area in the third picture. In addition the next two show a couple of the many personal tributes.

Find a moment to visit this wonderful site if ever in the Pottstown area.

It is located on Manatawny Street just north of Beech Street.

Next time, on the 22nd, we will revisit South Dakota, so join me there, as always, at 9:00am.

To see additional memorials from Pennsylvania, or any other state, please click the state name on the left side of this page.

I will ask, as I do at the end of nearly every post now, for anyone who has pictures of Vietnam memorials not seen here to please send them to me. I will give you full photo credit for the pic and any information about it you may know. Check your state, or anywhere you may have visited, from the list at the left, or any place else. Please send them to the email at the left or directly to me at Ldddad@comcast.net. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment