Saturday, August 12, 2023

North Dakota



I am pleased today to feature some pics from a new contributor. In response to my frequent requests for sites you may have seen, Molly Macdonald sent along this memorial from North Dakota.

I think!

Hey pics seem to indicate that the memorial is in North Dakota but then she mentions Belle Fourche which is actually in South Dakota. I will get this straightened out and update you in the near future.

In the meantime, let me simply share the memorial with you. It is elegant in its simplicity. No names are listed, just a tribute to those who served.

                                                   Photo by Molly Macdonald

                                                     Photo by Molly Macdonald

So, let me end for now, until I get this figured out. I will try to contact Molly to see where the confusion (only on my part, I am sure) comes from and as promised I will update you then.

Next time, on the 17th, we will check back on Pennsylvania, so meet me there as always at 9:00am.

To see additional memorials from North Dakota (or south!) or any other state, please click on the state name on the left side of this page.

I will ask, as I do at the end of nearly every post now, for anyone who has pictures of Vietnam memorials not seen here to please send them to me. I will give you full photo credit for the pic and any information about it you may know. Check your state, or anywhere you may have visited, from the list at the left, or any place else. Please send them to the email at the left or directly to me at Ldddad@comcast.net. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment