Thursday, March 7, 2024

West Virginia XIX

Another visit to Morgantown HS in West Virginia. I have been featuring the photos of the young men lost as actual photographs on memorials is actually quite rare. Once I featured one set, it seemed only right to honor them all.

There are eighteen faces on this memorial, so there will be a couple more of these posts in the future.

Two days after his 20th birthday

These men and so many others must not be forgotten. It is said that as long as someone speaks your name, you are never gone.

Speak their names!

Next time, on the 12th, we will travel back to Wisconsin to honor some additional faces from another unusual memorial. So, join me there, as always, at 9:00 am.

To see additional memorials from West Virginia, or any other state, please click a state name on the left side of this page.

I will ask, as I do at the end of nearly every post now, for anyone who has pictures of Vietnam memorials not seen here to please send them to me. I will give you full photo credit for the pic and any information about it you may know. Check your state, or anywhere you may have visited, from the list at the left, or any place else for that matter. Please send them to the email at the left or directly to me at Ldddad@comcast.net. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment