Wednesday, March 27, 2024

California XLV

Outside the Offices of Traci Park in Westchester, CA is this memorial to those who served and those lost in 'Nam.


It honors those who served and those who paid the highest price.



25 are honored here with 19 being lost. That feels like an out of proportion loss to me.

I have requested information about what seems to be an astronomical proportion of the lost.

I will update if I find anything.

Next time, April 1, we will take another look at Canada. I found a couple of memorials on a trip there last fall. So, as always, join me there at 9:00 am.

To see additional memorials from California, or any other state, please click a state name on the left side of this page. Please note that Canada, Ireland and Puerto Rico have been added to the list.

Once more I will ask anyone who has pictures of Vietnam memorials not shown here, to send then to me and I will include them (giving you full credit.) Any number of you have added knowledge and honor to this site by doing just that. It is always appreciated and makes this effort better, more completed. Thanks to those who have contributed and to anyone who will do so now or in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment