Friday, October 22, 2021

Louisiana X


Just a quick look back at Gonzales, Louisiana. I have posted from here before, but found a couple more pictures that I like.

I previously posted a picture of this eagle from the front which you can find elsewhere on this site, but really liked the detail on the view from the back.



I have often stated that I have a weakness for flags and this one blowing in the wind with the sun shining through it caught my eye.
 

So, I guess that is it for this quick post. I will be on the road for a bit, but hope to post some pics from Massachusetts taken by my friend Jay Korff when I return.

So, join me on the 27th for pics from Maryland first, join me at 9:00am.

To see additional memorials from Louisiana, or any other state, please click the state name on the left side of this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment