Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Last post of 2013

Something a little different.



I was going to post a memorial from New York state today, but a 'Nam vet buddy sent me this and I thought that it was great. I missed it on TV and am not particularly a Garth Brooks fan. But, what a job he did!

I attempted to imbed this but that is not possible. So, click on the link below ( or copy and paste ) which will take you to You Tube and the video. Watch it all the way through, it is more than worth it.

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Hh82llukEA


To all my friends, readers and especially vets out there, have the best New Year yet. If you are still struggling with the war, go to your nearest Vet Center, they want to help. If you are doing OK, reach out to someone who might need you and not even recognize that they do. Make the New Year better for them.

Next time, on the 5th of January, visit Rochester, New York to see one of the most thoughtfully designed and laid out memorials I have yet encountered.

To see other memorials, from any state, click the state name on the left side of this page.

1 comment:

  1. the link takes you to a very WORTH the watch video.

    fabulous!

    ReplyDelete