Saturday, December 21, 2013

Christmas 2013

Last year, at this time, I posted a photo of  a Christmas tree at the apex of The Wall. I got such a good response to it that I thought that I would try to find another this year. As my long time readers know, I don't usually post memorial pictures during the holiday season. In previous years I have posted locomotives, or car show pics but then I found the tree pic. In that spirit, this year, I found this one. I want to make clear that I did not take this pic. I take all of the pics on this site unless otherwise noted, which is very rare, now a total of three, but not this one. I just like it and want to share it with all of you while hoping that you and your families  have a great season, no matter what or how you celebrate. 

 

Join me, again, on the 26th of December, as always, at 9:00am.

To see other pictures from any state, click on the state name on the left side of this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment