Thursday, August 1, 2024

Nebraska

I have made many posts from the site of the Nebraska Vietnam memorial.  

It is located in Antelope Park in Lincoln. 

While reviewing photos from the site I came across this smaller one. It appears to be located in the same park but I can find no verification of this, or for that matter, any information at all about it. I watched a nice video of a walk through the many memorials in the park and it did not appear and various google searches turned up nothing. I am hoping that perhaps you know something about it or have better searching skills than I do.

So, help me out. Somebody knows about this and I hope you will let me know so that I can pass on the info. As you can see below, if you do, you will join the ranks of others who have helped improve this site.

Next time, on the 6th, we will return to New Mexico, so join me there, as usual, at 9:00 am.

To see additional memorials from Nebraska, or any other state, please click a state name on the left side of this page. Please note that Canada, Ireland, and Puerto Rico have been added to the list.

If you are following along at all, you will have seen that a number of you, like Joan from Wisconsin, Tony from Texas, Mike from Maryland, Ron from florida, Tim from Virginia and Molly from Florida have responded to my request to send me memorials you have seen in your area or where you may have traveled. I even got one from Ireland! These submissions help expand the knowledge of how we have remembered the men and women who served or were lost in 'Nam and you help to honor them. If you have any such photos, I would love to see them. Please send them along to the email at the left and I will gladly share them here. Thanks, once again, to all who have contributed.

No comments:

Post a Comment