Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Massachusetts XIX

This site is one of the most perplexing I have seen. It sits in a fairly open area but there are no signs or other identifying components. I can't even say where it is except that it is in Massachusetts.

 

I was simply traveling around the state when I came across it.


I have searched through my resources and can find nothing.

 

The plaques around the pedestal are the seals of the separate Armed Services but give no additional information.

So, as I have so often in the past, I will turn to you and ask if you know anything about this place? You'd be surprised, I think, to know just how often this plea for help has worked in the past, so I am hopeful I will hear from someone. I will update here If I do.

Next time, on December 6th, we will return to New Jersey, so join me there at 9:00am.

To see additional memorials from Massachusetts, or any other state, please click the state name on the left side of this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment