Wednesday, October 14, 2015

New Mexico IX

OK, so I got really busy and got behind in my posts. I'll try to keep on schedule from here on.

This family friendly park is entered through this pavilion where events are held for the community.


The first time I tried to visit this memorial in Tejeras it was snowing so hard the town literally closed up shop as I was driving in. the town lies on the way to what is called the High Road out of Albuquerque to Santa Fe and is well marked.


I found the site and it was locked up tight, so I went into the only building I could find open, the library, and asked about the site and they really didn't know much about it or when it might reopen.


Some time later, on a completely different visit, I was able to get in and get these pics, but I am still unable to tell you much about this really nice memorial. There just does not seem to be information out there about it. So, just enjoy the pics and if anyone reading this knows anything, as always, I would live to hear from you. Please "comment" or use the email to the left.




Next time, on the 19th, I hope, we will return to New York, so meet me there at 9:00am.

To see other memorials from New Mexico, or any other state, click the state name on the left side of this page.


No comments:

Post a Comment