Wednesday, January 15, 2014

New York VII

Directly across the pathway, opposite the 280 bollards, is a time line outlining the history of Vietnam. I will include only a few here. I was surprised (and pleased) that some lesser known events were included, like the incident in 1945. Most are self explanatory and will not benefit from comments by me, except to point out that I chose 1967-68 simply because that is when I was in 'Nam.







There were hundreds of these stones, creating a curb like lesson as one meanders along the path headed to the final major destinations here; The Reflection Garden and The Learning Area. I will post more about them in the next post, on the 20th, as usual at 9:00am.

To see other posts from New York, or any other state, click on the state name on the left side of this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment