Saturday, May 11, 2024

Pennsylvania LXIV


We return to Reading today to see a few more of the numerous tributes found surrounding the main memorial, which you can see here.

Walking around the park like, wooded site you come upon any number of these smaller, often personal, stones and dedication plaques.

 




There are more of these surrounding the site, I will post others in the future.

Next time, on the 16th, we will check back in on West Virginia, so join me there, as usual, at 9:00 am.

To see additional memorials from Pennsylvania, or any other state, please click on a state name on the left side of this page. Please note that Canada, Ireland, and Puerto Rico have been added to the list. 

As is now my custom,  I will ask anyone who has pictures of Vietnam memorials not shown here, to send then to me and I will include them (giving you full credit.) Any number of you have added knowledge and honor to this site by doing just that. It is always appreciated and makes this effort better, more completed. Thanks to those who have contributed and to anyone who will do so now or in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment