Monday, May 6, 2024

North Carolina XXIV

Last time in North Carolina, I shared some tributes from Broadway. As I reviewed the pictures from that site, I realized that there were any number of sets of names from Vietnam (as well as many other wars.)

While I still have no explanation for these seemingly random yet related groupings, I still want to honor as many of these brave souls as possible.

So, today, three more groupings found here.




I will, of course, continue to post from here and attempt to find the explanation for this unusual set of groupings and I will point out that while there are several more in this same format, there are others in totally different arrangements.

The above leads me to my often repeated request for info from you (in this case actually begging) if you know something please let me know. You can find me at the email listed on the left side of this page.

Next time, on the 11th, we will return to Pennsylvania. Meet me there, as always, at 9:00 am.

To see additional memorials from North Carolina, or any other state, please click on a state name on the left side of this page. Note, too that Canada, Ireland, and Puerto Rico have been added to the list.

As is now my custom,  I will ask anyone who has pictures of Vietnam memorials not shown here, to send then to me and I will include them (giving you full credit.) Any number of you have added knowledge and honor to this site by doing just that. It is always appreciated and makes this effort better, more completed. Thanks to those who have contributed and to anyone who will do so now or in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment