Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Maine XXI

While wandering through Maine, as is so often the case, I came upon a memorial I had been unaware of. Located in Carroll, this one is a little different as it only identifies those who served and/or were lost in Korea and Vietnam.

At first glance I was shocked to see a couple names repeated. I mistakenly assumed these were lost, but further inspection only indicated that they served.


In fact, only one has a n asterisk next to his name. there is no key, but one must assume he was lost. R.I.P..

Next time, on the 23rd, we will take another look at Maryland, so meet me there at 9:00am.

To see additional memorials from Maine, or any other state, please click on the state name on the left side of this page.

I will ask, as I do at the end of nearly every post now, for anyone who has pictures of Vietnam memorials not seen here to please send them to me. I will give you full photo credit for the pic and any information about it you may know. Check your state, or anywhere you may have visited, from the list at the left, or any place else. Please send them to the email at the left or directly to me at Ldddad@comcast.net. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment