Sunday, May 14, 2023

Mother's day 2023

I am taking this day, Mother's Day (and my wife's birthday) to celebrate and honor the Mothers, Step-Mothers, Gold Star Mothers and all the women who care and provide for children (no matter how old we may be)
 


I hope your day is glorious and that you can, in one way or another, be with your loved ones.

Next time, on the 19th, we will return to North Carolina, so join me there as always, at 9:00am.

To see additional Vietnam memorials from any state, please click on the state name on the left side of this page.

I will ask, as I do at the end of nearly every post now, for anyone who has pictures of Vietnam memorials not seen here to please send them to me. I will give you full photo credit for the pic and any information about it you may know. Check your state, or anywhere you may have visited, from the list at the left, or any place else. Please send them to the email at the left or directly to me at:

 Ldddad@comcast.net. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment