Thursday, March 30, 2023

California XLI


I wrote, briefly, about Redondo Beach some time back and decided that it is now time to do a more complete post. You can see the original here.

As mentioned in the previous post a new memorial has been completed on this site. 

Literally steps from the Pacific Ocean, this beautiful site is dedicated to many.

Those who served are remembered here along with the lost on the original memorial posted earlier.

I have placed a call to the people responsible for this beautiful tribute to see if i can gather any other interesting information. You may count on the fact that I will update with anything I learn.

This was a lucky stop for me and I hope I will find additional info for you, but in the meantime, join me on 4th when we will return to Colorado, as always, at 9:00am.

To see additional memorials from California, or any other site, please click the state name on the left side of this page.

I will ask, as I do at the end of nearly every post now, for anyone who has pictures of Vietnam memorials not seen here to please send them to me. I will give you full photo credit for the pic and any information about it you may know. Check your state, or anywhere you may have visited, from the list at the left, or any place else. Please send them to the email at the left or directly to me at Ldddad@comcast.net. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment