Friday, June 3, 2022

Arizona XXX

So, today we have another of my dilemmas that I hope you can help me figure out.

I was, as so often now, looking through files and ran across this picture. My notes say that I have worked on it in the past, but I can find nothing that tells me just where it is located. Except for the fact that the file it was in is labeled Arizona.

So, if you can, help me out here. Anyone from Arizona know this memorial?

I had planned to write about something else today but this caught my attention and i would really like to know more about it. I searched all relevant files and can not find any other matching or even similar pictures.

So, come on AZ help me out!

Hope I hear from someone, you have so often come through in the past.

Next time, on the 8th, we will take another trip to California, so join me there at 9:00am.

To see additional memorials from Arizona, or any other state, please click on the state name on the left side of this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment