Saturday, January 23, 2016

New Jersey VIII

As I wonder the country I often happen upon memorials that I did not know existed and where not on my agenda. These are always special, a surprise in my travels. A problem, however is that I can usually not find information about the memorial. Those who are responsible for its building are often gone or unreachable. It is one of the reasons I write this blog, to have a record, to leave something for those who may want information later.

I posted a while back about a memorial in Berlin Borough and questioned the difference between the Borough and the township near by. A very nice lady, a vet , contacted me and explained the differences to me.

This is the memorial from the Berlin Township. I have no information about it so, I hope that once again someone will fill me in on the details.



I did find one casualty from Berlin, NJ., but it was not made clear if it was the Borough or the Township.

Next time, on the 28th, we will revisit New Mexico, so as always I invite you to join me there at 9:00am.

To see additional Vietnam memorials from New Jersey, or any other state, click the state name on the left side of this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment