Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas 2012



My long time readers know that I choose not to write about memorials and the lost near the holiday season. Those of us who were there and our families and friends need a break, I think. So, I always try to come up with a post of something interesting at this time of year. I hope that your have a wonderful season, however you celebrate it, and that you will keep checking back to see what is up!

These are a few shots from New Mexico and Arizona. Hope you enjoy!




Eye on the prize!



The trickster himself
Chiricahua National Forest


Relaxin' and thinkin' in the sun

The next post will appear the 28th. Join me then, as always, at 9:00am to see what is next!

1 comment:

  1. These are awesome! Love the hummingbirds, and especially the trickster!

    ReplyDelete