Monday, July 23, 2012

I have been having a number of problems with the site. It does not seem to be anything wrong at the Google site or anything I can control from my end. In fact. it seems to be just a matter of trying to use the very worst internet connections I have ever experienced. While on the road, I was unable to contact, update, correct, or in anyway handle the problems. You may have noticed that the scheduled posts did not appear on time etc. Well, I am back at home base now and have corrected (I hope) all the problems. We should be back on schedule with the next post appearing on the 26th and then, as usual, every 5th day at 9:00am. I apologize to any readers who had problems. I even posted messages like this from the road but they would not post. If it is any consolation, I was frustrated too!

No comments:

Post a Comment