Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Pennsylvania XXXVIII

In the past I have shared a couple of pics from the Berks County Vietnam Memorial. Located in a park in Reading there is considerably more here than the wall of names and the statue. You can see the memorial here if you missed it.

Today, I will share a couple of these features that are part of the attempt to honor the 65 KIA?MIA from Berks County.



 

One of the things that strikes me about this memorial is the number of plaques honoring vets that are from local businesses. I will feature some of them in a future post.

Next time, on the 11th, I hope to have something to share regarding 9/11, so join me here at 8:47am.

To see additional memorials from Pennsylvania, or any other state, please click on the state name on the left side of this page.

I will ask, as I do at the end of nearly every post now, for anyone who has pictures of Vietnam memorials not seen here to please send them to me. I will give you full photo credit for the pic and any information about it you may know. Check your state, or anywhere you may have visited, from the list at the left, or any place else. Please send them to the email at the left or directly to me at Ldddad@comcast.net. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment