Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Maine XIV

I have written, previously, about the memorial in Bangor, Maine and you can find that elsewhere on this site, so, today I want to return to my subcategory of Faces of Remembrance.

These three, those who survived are a little different, I think. Often, survivors are depicted differently. they are, understandably, distraught or anguished. Often depicting the Thousand Yard Stare.


Somehow, I see these are somehow, calmer, yet there is always the sadness, the resignation.



Someday, perhaps, I will gather all the faces I have found on this journey and place them all together.

Located at the Cole Land Transportation Museum, (405 Perry Road)

Next time, on March 5th, we will return to Maryland, so join me there as always, at 9:00am.

To see additional memorials from Maine, or any other state, click the state name on the left side of this page.


No comments:

Post a Comment