Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Florida XIII

I have written, previously, about Key West, but there is so much in this new memorial that I want to show you some more of it today. I expect that I will write about this wonderful memorial again in the future.


Located at the intersection of Jose Marti Drive and Truman Avenue, Bayview Park, the Key West Vietnam Living Memorial is a beautiful spot, indeed.


The intent of the Wall is to honor anyone from Key West, or living in Key West, as of the end of the war in 1975. Those who came later are honored with paver bearing their names. Those who were lost are remembered here, too.


Many illustrations are featured  on the Wall.



We will return here in the future to see more of this remarkable site.

Next time, on the 18th we will venture back into Georgia. So, meet me there, as always, at 9:00am.

To see other memorials from Florida, or any other state, click on the state name on the left side of this page,


No comments:

Post a Comment