Thursday, July 28, 2022

Mississippi VII

I have written several times over the course of this effort about the very first memorial I ever photographed. If you simply click on Mississippi on the left side of this page you will find several posts about it.

Today, like the last time I wrote about Mississippi, I am going to feature a few more of the faces from their memorial.




There are few words to be said here. If I had been more certain of how this journey was going to unfold, I might have thought to find out more about the individual faces seen here and elsewhere, but I did not.

So, I throw it out to you. Anyone from Mississippi, or anywhere else for that matter, know these guys? If so, you can reach me at the email to the left. Sometimes I hear from some of you and I am always delighted to hear your thoughts, stories, and in some cases, corrections.

Next time, on the 2nd, we will return to Nebraska for a few more Faces of Remembrance, so join me there at 9:00am.

To see additional memorials from Mississippi, or any other state, please click on the state name on the left side of this page.

I will ask, as I do at the end of nearly every post now, for anyone who has pictures of Vietnam memorials not seen here to please send them to me. I will give you full photo credit for the pic and any information about it you may know. Check your state, or anywhere you may have visited, from the list at the left.

No comments:

Post a Comment