Saturday, December 25, 2021

Christmas morning 2021

Most years I try to get down to The Wall for a photo of the tree that is erected there each year, but this year with all the Covid and some personal health issues I just didn't make it.

DSC_8560 

So, I pulled this pic of the Vietnam Veterans Memorial Fund's (VVMF) page. I am not sure if that is OK, but I trust they will understand. 

I hope that you all are enjoying time with your loved ones in person or in spirit and that the new year will bring peace and better times to all.  

Next time, on the 30th, I will post one more non memorial post, so join me then and see what's up.

Again, happy holidays and seasons greetings to all.

To see Vietnam memorials from any state, please click on the state name on the left side of this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment