Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Massachusetts XX

I have whined repeatedly about not being on the road for more than a year now and, therefore, having to search high and low for something to write about.

I found just a couple of pics from Middleboro, Massachusetts and thought I would share them.

Middleboro has quite a nice Veterans memorial and I have shared the appropriate parts of it with you in the past. You can find those posts elsewhere on this site. If you are new to A Means to Heal, simply click on a state name on the left side of this page and all the posts about that state will line up in reverse chronological order.

The site is covered in dedication bricks but it is a bit unusual to find one to a Vietnamese soldier, let alone a POW. 

 
 
The next pic is the final one, I think, from this site. It seems to have been overlooked previously so I am glad that I came across it in my search as it clearly honors generations of service to our country.

Next time, on the 16th, we will return to Nebraska, so, meet me there, as always, at 9:00am.

To see additional memorials from Massachusetts, or any other state, please click on the state name on the left side of this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment