Monday, November 16, 2020

Hawai'i

At the end of my last post from the National Museum of the American Indian I promised to post, today, from Hawai'i but the pics I had in mind were not what i wanted. So, I have decided that in keeping with the Veterans Day theme I would post about a memorial that I truly love.

While not specifically a Vietnam memorial it is in Hawai'i.

Called the Armed Forces Memorial it certainly seems to fit the effort to honor all who have served.


Located not far from the Governor's palace, the flame burns forever.


I will close this post with as a tribute and salute to Hawaii's veterans and all veterans everywhere.

The memorial may be found at420 S. Beretania Street, Honolulu.

Next time, on the 21st, we will return to Maryland, so join me there at 9:00am.

To see additional memorials from Hawai'i, or any other state, please click the state name on the left side of this page.


No comments:

Post a Comment