Sunday, December 8, 2019

New Hampshire XII

So, my friends, here we go again!

I need your help. Buried in my files from the northeast is this memorial.


It lies intermingled with sites from New Hampshire but I cannot pinpoint its location.


I pulled a name of the Vietnam section and the hero is from Canaan, New Hampshire. However, and this is just as baffling to me, the other five names are not listed anywhere in the records of the many lost! I have searched the VVMF's Virtual Wall records and can find not one of the other five listed here.


That anomaly aside, until I hear from you, I am going to consider this memorial from Canaan.  To add to the confusion, I have found, online, a Canaan Veterans memorial that is similar to this one, but not exact. Perhaps it has been updated, or renovated, or replaced. I am counting on you to update me, as you have done in the past.

Next time, on the 13th, we will return to New Jersey, so meet me there, as always, at 9:00am.

To see other memorials from New Hampshire, or any other state, please click the state name on the left side of this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment