Friday, October 21, 2016

North Carolina XII

This magnificent memorial is in Gaston County, North Carolina. And, there, in one sentence, is every single thing I can find out about it!


We kind of stumbled upon it while cruising through the state, it was not on my list of memorials to see. It just appeared.


It sits in a cemetery in which some Nam vets are buried.



There, in addition to all the names from many wars, is, also, a 9-11 memorial, but not one word, that I can find, about the place anywhere on the net.



So, I am once again challenging you to tell me! North Carolinian's have responded to this request in the past, so I am hoping some of you know about this place and will let me know.

Next time, on the 26th, we venture back to the great northwest, to Oregon, so, meet me there, as always, at 9:00am.

To see other memorials from North Carolina, or any other state, click the state name on the left side of this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment