Friday, November 11, 2022

Veterans Day 2022

https://www.va.gov/opa/vetsday/poster/22poster_lowres.jpg

 
This seems to be an appropriate time to post this reminder.
 
Armed forces Day, the third Saturday of May and it honors those serving.

Memorial Day, Last Monday in May and it honors those that died while serving.

Veterans Day  November 11th and it honors all who served.

Next time, on the 16th, we will return to Indiana, so join me there at 9:00am.

You can see and/or download this poster and many others here.

To see Vietnam memorials from any state, please click the state name on the left side of this page.

I will ask, as I do at the end of nearly every post now, for anyone who has pictures of Vietnam memorials not seen here to please send them to me. I will give you full photo credit for the pic and any information about it you may know. Check your state, or anywhere you may have visited, from the list at the left, or any place else. Please send them to the email at the left or directly to me at Ldddad@comcast.net. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment