Thursday, December 31, 2020

2020 Holiday Season III New Years eve.

I think it is safe to say that the overwhelming majority of us will be glad to see 2020 go into the books. Not that much will change for a while until the vaccine is widely distributed and the intelligent among us take advantage of it.

Enough of that for now. In this final installment of this years non memorial photos, I think I will share a few more from beautiful Hawai'i.

These, like the last ones, will need little or no comment, so just enjoy, and hope that the New Year is an improvement.

This is the Pulmeria and is the flower very often seen in Leis, here growing wild.

This, I think, is another of the Bromeliads, whatever it is , it is just spectacular.

Came across this beauty while walking towards Turtle Beach, no idea what it might be.

And has become my pattern through this short series, I will end with another sunset. this one was taken from a rooftop restaurant on Waikiki Beach.

Next time, on the 5th, we will return to Vietnam memorials. I am experiencing a series of failures on my computer system so it remains to be seen exactly what will be available to me from my files. 

So, check back at 9:00am on the 5th to see what came of this, I am sure I will be able to get something functioning by then.

Happy New Year to all!

To see Vietnam memorials from any state,please click the state name on the left side of this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment