Monday, November 18, 2019

Indiana X


Today just a quick post and a plea for help from the "hive" as my cousin calls it.

These two pics were taken in some kind of a government facility, maybe a city hall or something, I just cannot remember!

They honor the seven from the area, Posey County, I think, who were sacrificed in 'Nam. Both Posey County and Mount Vernon are mentioned on the lower plaque, but that is no guarantee!


The last two seem to have been added at a later time as the lettering is somewhat different from the first five.

This last pic, I am sure I took to remind me of where I was, but, again, I am not sure, I am guessing this is actually Mount Vernon as it is near Evansville, and Evansville is the next set of pictures in my catalogue.


So if you recognize the plaque or this sign, please tell me if I am right or wrong. If I hear from anyone, and I am shocked at how often I do, I will up date you here.

Next time, on the 23rd we will revisit Maryland, so meet me there, as always, at 9:00am.

To see additional memorials from Indiana, or any other state, please click on the state name on the left side of this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment