Friday, March 2, 2012

Nam vets, thanks!




Someone sent me this and I thought I would pass it along. It is interesting how time changes how we view things. 40 years ago, we never would have expected to see this and yet today, as I have previously written about, (http://www.blogger.com/post-edit.g?blogID=43451232850131436&postID=6130821161481999895) we have people lying about being 'Nam vets. I have read that it is, almost, a pre-requeset to holding public office. If you have not read the original story, found at the above URL, it is interesting, a little infuriating, and, a little sad. Check it out. If the above does not work, go to;

Update!

The URL above does not work for some reason, so just use the directions below.


Sunday, March 21, 2010

Arizona redux

On the left side of the page, just click March of 2010 and scroll through until you find the date or the title above.

No comments:

Post a Comment