Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Washington XVIII

I have searched literally for years to discover where this memorial is located. I believed that it was in the Northwest, Washington or Oregon, maybe but could not remember exactly where I saw it.

Searching through my files was of little use as I have over 60,000 photos from this journey and I have been in the Northwest several times. If nothing else, it is clear that I should get better at filing systems!


So, I finally made the breakthrough and confirmed that it is located in Cable Bridge Park in Kennewick, Washington.



It honors 62 from the area lost or missing in 'Nam.





Impressions in the walls are of choppers and other iconic military equipment.


 So next time, on the13th, we will revisit Alabama, so meet me there, as always, at 9:00am.

To see other memorials from Washington, or any other state, please click on the state name on the left side of this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment