Thursday, June 21, 2018

Delaware X

I came upon this memorial in Townsend, Delaware and while it is a multi-war, we are not forgotten.


Located on the corner of Commerce and Main Streets it shares the town with the nearby Fire Base Lloyd that I have written about elsewhere on this site.





There are no names upon our plaque and one hopes that means that Townsend lost none of her sons and daughters.


I could find no additional information about this site, so, if you know its story, I would love to hear it. You can always reach meat the email to the left of this page. I am surprised at how often I hear from somebody when I make this request.

Next time, on the 26th, we will return to Florida, so meet e there at 9:00am.

To see other memorials from Delaware, or any other state, click the state name on the left side of this page.


No comments:

Post a Comment