Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Colorado XXVI

I was cruising through Colorado and came upon the town of Olathe and for some reason I turned down a street and found the American Legion. I decided to ask if they were aware of any memorials in the area, but found no one on site. I walked around behind the building and found this memorial.


It lists and honors all from the area who have served their country and while no designations were made as to which wars these guys fought in, certainly some of them had to have served in 'Nam.


The only thing, other than names, were the service designations across the top and American Legion badges.


The American Legion post is located on this corner in Olathe, Colorado.


Next time, on the 13th, we will take another trip to Connecticut, so join me there at 9:00am.

To see other memorials from Colorado, or any other state, click the state name on the left side of this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment