Wednesday, February 3, 2016

New York VIII

About 10 miles southeast of Buffalo is West Seneca, NY. At the library, on Union Rd., is Veterans Memorial Park where we found this memorial.


It lists the 15 from the area who gave all.


A scene from "a day in the life" is depicted on the front.


The back has this map of 'Nam and an inscription from the artist.



This is one of the many about which I can find very little information, so, as I always do, I'll ask for your input. Know anything about this? Let me know and I will update.

Next time, on the 8th, we will return to North Carolina, so meet me there. Posts post at 9:00am every 5th day, by the way. See you then.

To see other memorials from New York, or any other state, click the state name on the left side of this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment