Thursday, September 12, 2019

New York XX

Today, in keeping with my on-going subgroup, Faces of Remembrance, I will share the guys from the memorial in Troy, New York.



I was unable to determine if the three soldiers were modeled on actual people or not, but usually they are not to prevent legal issues later on, but it never hurts to look.




Not being artfully inclined in any way, I am always astounded at how much emotion, life, and reality these artist able to capture in the faces of these our brothers and sisters.

These three heroes along with the names of the 45 from the area who were lost may be found in River Front Park on the east side of the Hudson River in Troy.

Next time on the 17th, we will revisit Pennsylvania, so join me there at 9:00am.

To see additional memorials from New York, or any other state, please click the state name on the left side of this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment