Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Louisiana XIII

If this post seems familiar to some of you, it is because the original has disappeared from this site.


I discovered this while doing research for A Means to Heal and found my photos on other sites. This is not uncommon, at least most of them credit me or A Means to Heal!


I searched and searched AMTH and could not find the pics or text on it, so I wrote a new version of an old post. Enjoy.


This is one of the first memorials I ever saw in Louisiana. It is located in Heroes Park in Thibodeaux and while it is what is called a "multi-war" memorial, it features our comrades prominently.


I may never discover what happened to my original post. For a time, I could find it buried deep in my data, but now, even that is gone, too. Perhaps I will figure it out someday.

Next time, on the 18th, we will return to Maine, so meet me there, as always, at 9:00am.

To see additional memorials from Louisiana, or any other state, please click the state name on the left side of this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment