Monday, April 9, 2018

Oregon XVII

Well, it has finally happened. I have a set of photos and I can't identify their location.


I do know that these were taken in Oregon in 2015 and the next set of pics in my library is from Albany, so I think they may have been taken in that part of the state.


I know they were in a cemetery and as you might be able to see there are a number of other memorials around the flag pole. One of the others is a 911 memorial.


I truly hope that someone recognizes the spot and will let me know where it is. I once asked for info on another site in Oregon and the good folks from Bend came through, so here's hoping.


Next time, on the 14th, we will trek back the east coast to Pennsylvania, so join me there at 9:00am.

To see other memorials from Oregon, or any other state, click on the state name on the left side of this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment