Monday, April 25, 2016

Indiana VIII

So, in preparing to write about Louisiana, I stumbled across another site I had overlooked. I promise we will get to Louisiana, soon. I hesitate now to predict!


 This one, in Indiana, is at the Parke County Court House, the older memorial covers a lot, the smaller, newer one adjacent to it covers Vietnam.


Two from the area are remembered and honored here.


The Court House is in Rockville, Indiana on the corner of Ohio and Market Streets.

Parke County lies on the western border of Indiana almost exactly half way down the state. The 2010 census reported a population of 2607, again, small towns do great things.

Next time on the 30th, we will return to Louisiana, I mean it this time, so join me there, as always, at 9:00am.

To see other memorials from Indiana, or any other state, click the state name on the left side of this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment