Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I want to interrupt the normal flow of my posts. I received the following note from a buddy and thought I would post it here to see if any of you could help. Please forward, or copy or anything you can think of to spread this to other vets to see if we can't locate this guy. I know the info is sparse, but somebody knows him!

Bob can be reached at his cell phone at 423-718-1735


Michael, I don't know if you remember me or not, but when you were in Soddy-Daisy, Tn. I took you to breakfast with our Vietnam Veterans Chapter. The reason I'm writing you is, I was in Nam with a guy from Minnesota named Joe. I can't remember his last name, but he played a bass guitar with a band before he was drafted and his wife left him while he was over there. I would appreciate it if you are friends with any one in Minnesota, you might tell them about this and I might be able to find him. I went by Bob over there. Thanks Robert Cothran

No comments:

Post a Comment